Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Exciting News!

Our 10th grandbaby was born yesterday.  His name is Bryce Hyrum Smith and he weighs 8 lbs. 6 oz. and he is 19.5 inches long.  He is a little bruised on his face but he is doing well.  He has light brown hair and blonde eyebrows.

I was able to complete all of my Christmas sewing but I still have a stack of UFO's I need to get to.  How about you??

Last week we went to one of our favorite places to eat.  It is about 30 miles to the north of us.  It is called Red Canyon Lodge and is close to the Flaming Gorge Dam.  While we were waiting for the restaurant to open we were able to watch these deer eating the seeds out of the bird feeders.  There was a mom with her yearling and that doe was making sure none of the other deer interfered with her baby's seeds. :)


 A Woodpecker came to watch the deer and their antics.

Hope you have a wonderful quilty week...I plan to.

1 comment:

MAUREEN said...

Congrats on the newest grandchild! He is a cutie!!