Friday, February 11, 2011

Let's see if you're up to it ...

This post goes along the lines of my last post "Beauty is all around", but this post has a fun twist to it. I have a beautiful scene right out my front window. 
In this picture there is a star, if you can find the star please leave a comment telling us where it is and what the star is made with.  We will then hold a drawing on Monday at 12:00 pm (noon) Mountain standard time.   The lucky winner will win a stichery pattern. 
GOOD LUCK!!

Don't look at other's posts to find the answer it will ruin the fun. :)

6 comments:

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Well,
Even with the magnifiing glasses, it was hard. And I maybe wrong. But I think it is on the house (to the right) wall. And it maybe made from Copper??
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
Helen

Sewnuts said...

To me I see a "star" in the very middle, slightly below centre - formed by the tree branches of the 2 trees with the sky as the "colour" of the star.
Guess it all depends if you see "the glass half full or half empty" kind of thing! ;-)

Charae said...

The star is a little above the roof top, in the middle of the picture. It is sky, surrounded by tree branches. How fun!

Unknown said...

It's in the middle of the picture it is made of space?? It's the made by the tree's framing the picture. I'm not sure how to word it lol.

"One Stitch At A Time" said...

It is inbetween the two middle tree's!

Maggie Szafranski said...

Tree branches!