Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beauty is all around ...

As we live our lives we often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of things and either forget or don't realize that we need to take time and enjoy life and the beauty that is all around us.  Yesterday my family and I woke up to freezing rain.  Now this can be a dangerous thing, but when you don't have anywhere to go and your kids are home safe due to school cancellations it's a great thing to enjoy with all its beauty and wonder. 
I guess I should introduce myself - my name is Teralyn Smith the designer behind some of the products you have seen by Azure Moon Design and Jenice's daughter. I have 4 beautiful children who keep me very busy - the oldest will be 8 in March and the youngest is 1 month old.  I hope you have enjoyed the blog so far and hope that you will continue to enjoy it as we embark on  this wonderful adventure of quilting, crafts, sewing and on occasion cake decorating.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Ground Hog's Day - I don't know about you but I am very grateful for Puxatawny Phil's prediction that spring is on it's way.  I sure hope he is right.  With Spring comes all sorts of beauty and since my little family just moved to Indiana from Utah I am excited to see what the Midwest has to offer.  I hope that each of you will take the time to look around and take in the beauty that surrounds you.

Teralyn

1 comment:

xrtexpat said...

Oh Midwest ice storms...I remember them well as a kid in Wisconsin. I love your Blog Teralyn and look forward to what you show us in it as time goes by.